The frontend of the aedifion cloud platform makes building operations easy for Operators, Facility Management, Energy Management, and Asset Management. This article provides an overview of the main features. View usage instructions in the frontend user guide.
With every project, aedifion provides a web-based frontend offering access to some functionalities of aedifion.io, i.e., data exploration, data management, tagging and filtering functionality, setpoint writing, component mapping or automated analytics and optimization of building operations. The following overview describes the project overview and the account management. Information about the other cockpits, which provide a large part of the functionality of the frontend, is provided on dedicated cockpit overview pages. Other cockpits are
- The Asset Cockpit with a summary overview of buildings,
- The Facility Cockpit, which provides a quick overview of alarms and other messages from the technical building equipment,
- The Controls Cockpit, which gives a quick overview of the .controls algorithms currently used in the building, their inputs and outputs, and the savings and improvements realized by these algorithms,
- The Operations Cockpit, in which both the analysis results of .analytics and the created digital twins are displayed
- And the Data Inspector, which combines the possibility of a trend visualization of arbitrary datapoints and setpoint writing.
The project overview provides a quick overview of all available projects. The button "To Project" can be used to navigate directly to the selected project. In addition, information on Alarms, Wellbeing and CO2-Emissions is summarized in so-called summary icons, which can be used to navigate directly to the corresponding cockpit.
Figure 1: Landing page with project overview
It is developed and tested for current standard-browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge and optimized for Desktop PCs, Notebooks and Tablets.
The account management functionalities to adjust security and profile settings are accessible from every subpage. It can be found in the upper right corner and opens after clicking on the user icon.
Figure 2: Account management
The profile settings can be accessed and customized via the account management ("My Profile"). Under "Language" you can choose from the available languages. The language can be set to English or German. You can set a units system and a currency for your account. When you view timeseries data, the observations will be converted to the specified units system and currency (if possible). We currently support the Metric system, Imperial units, the SI system and the US customary units. Additionally, the currency can be set either to Euro or US Dollars.
Figure 3: Language selection
The security settings can be accessed by clicking on "Security". Here the password for access to the frontend can be changed.